Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This is Torture!

I had to order my shoes for my sister's wedding from the Louboutin boutique in Costa Mesa because they were sold out of my size everywhere I tried.

Because of this, I am now on their email list. Terrible, terrible news for 2 reasons - 1. Even though I know damn well it is just a generic list-serv email sent out it makes me feel special and important 2. I get periodic updates on new Louboutin styles coming out. As if those weren't bad enough they always seem to come right when I need them....like today, a cold, dark, rainy, Wednesday and voila an email from Monsieur Louboutin with a subject like "Colorful Resort to Brighten Your Day"...how could one resist?



Isn't that rude? Doesn't it seem like they took pictures of beautiful shoes just for me??

2 comments:

  1. That really is torture, I would be in so much trouble if I got all thsoe emails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black pumps... OHHHHHH I must have them... And they are totally personally addressed to you!

    ReplyDelete