Thursday, September 10, 2009

Back to TV

Now that I don't have a college campus filled with all my friends and football games to look forward to ever fall my anticipation has turned to the new season of TV that starts in September - yes, being a "real person" has proven to include a few downgrades in terms of anticipated events. None the less, we have to enjoy the little things! So my wait with baited breath all summer has finally come to an end as I once again get to indulge my guilty pleasures; Gossip Girl, The City, The Hills (skeptical this year for obvious reasons,) Real Housewives of, well, just not Atlanta to be honest. And so to pay homage to my friends that I'll get to finally see again in these next few weeks why not take a look at a few reasons I've missed them! I'll go ahead and start big, the Van Der Woodsen apartment on Gossip Girl? I don't even know where to begin.

I honestly have dreams about the Kartell lamp in Serena's bedroom, I first noticed it at Shreve, Crump, & Low in Boston and have been pining for it ever since.

I'm sorry but I don't know if anyone deserves to get an Eames Chair and Missoni Fabric in one item!
Images from Apartment Therapy Los Angeles


Now as much as I hate giving any press to Olivia Palermo I must commend her taste, and ability to keep an all-white living room clean (but lets not kid ourselves, she doesn't take care of that herself.) Anyway, I obviously love the Hermes tray that she has in her living room - I'm really a sucker for any kind of tray - and I'd like to give myself a little pat on the back for finding it! Hudson, my favorite home store here in Boston had a similar one in a Louis Vuitton print so I asked and they can order the Hermes version as well.

Image via New York Post
I love Erin's gallery wall in her living room and you can't really see it here but to the right of Whitney she has some great lucite bar stools...you know how I feel about lucite.
Image via MTV

And then sometimes TV is best, because it shows us the worst...


...sorry Alex and Simon.
Image via Brownstoner

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, LC & Heidi's/LC & Audrina's Apartment from the Hills didn't make the cut? Angela and Vanessa from Run's House certainly seemed to like it. Haha jokes. I want Erin's apartment in Gramercy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Olivia's apartment too...and I agree on giving her press! lol..but she does have an awesome place! I can't even imagine decorating a place on her budget!

    ReplyDelete