Monday, November 23, 2009

With "Bells" On

I've finally recovered from my wonderful trip to Miami - and cannot wait to go back! I loved it - such an amazing city...and such a great way to experience it for the first time. My friend Michelle (affectionately called Bells by her close friends and family!) got married down there at The National in South Beach and all I can say about it is details, details, details. From her custom made gown to the vintage suitcase holding the place cards not a thing was left out. Sadly my camera decided it didn't feel like working so I apologize that some of the pictures are off my iPhone and could be better quality, but I've also included some from the photographer, Amy Hill, who did nothing short of an amazing job.
Can you even handle this picture? It's taken at the Delano, which is next door to The National....more on that later!
Here's the vintage suitcase that was filled with sand holding up the reproduction post cards that marked your table...I mean, really? Michelle is amazing.
This is the post card that I got, and then each table was marked with the post card you pulled out of the suitcase. They're from Zazzle.

I have SO much more to show-and-tell but have lots to catch up on before I had back to the great state of Ohio for my favorite holiday! So stay tuned becuase there are so many more amazing pictures and great details to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment