Monday, February 22, 2010

Haberdash Vintage

I've actually been meaning to post about this since the summer when I saw the adorable trailer at SOWA but I didn't have my camera that day and then couldn't remember what it was called. I almost wanted to be a total creep and put it in Missed Connections in the Improper Bostonian or something! But low-and-behold they Haberdash Vintage was featured in the February issue of Boston Magazine...
The more and more I read, the more and more I love! Punky's blog, PunkyStyle is amazing, and you can even get a peak at her impeccably picked inventory on her site. Almost better than her taste, are the prices! The awesome line-up of boots they showed in Boston Magazine were $20-$60 which is perfect - the bargain is half the fun of vintage anyway.
Her blog says that The Haberdash is hibernating for the winter so I guess I'll have to hang on tight until summer comes around and the market opens again. In the meantime I'll just have to continue to peruse her website - check it out, I loved her most recent post about capes!

1 comment:

  1. aww, How cute are you.
    Thanks for the kind words...come say hello in the spring!

    ReplyDelete