Friday, February 12, 2010

Close, but no cigar...

I only recently noticed how much I use cigar boxes for everything throughout my apartment. They are the perfect size for storing notes, pictures, stationery, etc. and can be really interesting with all the different brands and labels. Lucky me has a cigar-smoking father so I can get all his left overs and put them to use!


I love putting them on bookshelves especially, stacked like they're books...this one looks great because it's bigger and has nice clasp


I use this one instead of a jewelry box, it has all little separate boxes in it with earrings so they don't' get all tangled up and lost in a bowl or tray

2 comments:

  1. Oh they look great! Love this idea. I must steal it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! Unfortunately, I only have one so I'll have to work on my collection.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog the the other day; glad to have found yours as well :)

    ReplyDelete