Monday, May 10, 2010

Whirlwind Weekend - Part 1

I was home in Columbus over the weekend and am honestly surprised by how much stuff I managed to do in the span of 3 days! The whole trip was really based around Hat Day on Friday which is a fundraiser at the Franklin Park Conservatory to support their community gardening program (more on that in a bit) but the weekend turned into so much more! Starting with the Pearl Jam concert, ending with a Mother's Day brunch and a fashion show thrown in the middle there for good measure - needless to say I'm still tired.

So let's start with Hat Day...this was the 10th Anniversary of the event and it was the 2nd year I had gone, this picture is from the first time I went and is hanging up in my room.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to find a picture of myself from this year but I do have this great one of my parents!
What's better than an excuse to get dressed up, wear a hat, and help a good cause? Not a lot! There were some really amazing hats and as pictures start to surface I'll continue putting them up...


  1. It was great to see you and your mom on Friday morning. Sorry I missed seeing your chappeaux at the luncheon. By the way, your dad's tie matches my color palette for the event quite nicely!